What You Will Find Here

I love to sew and craft and I love to teach others to do the things I know how to do. I love seeing someone's eyes light up as they see what they have made!
This blog will feature the things I am working on personally and professionally and will also feature tutorials for various projects.

You will also occasionally see items I've made to sell at Wonder Unders and Lewis Family Mercantile.

Enjoy browsing and please send me a note if there's anything I can do to help you in your sewing and crafting adventures!

Dana

Friday, July 8, 2011

Finishing UFOs: Quilting

So making Avery's quilt inspired me to finish some UnFinishedObjects :)

This is a quilt top I started making for my Great Aunt Louise.  I hadn't finished it yet when Aunt Louise's health started rapidly failing.  I just put it aside knowing that I would know when I was ready to finish it. 

She was so very special to me and I loved her a lot.  I will finish this quilt and always think of her -- especially when I use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment